9.15.2014

the struggle.

I have to be blunt and honest. I was not successful with the 24 day challenge this go 'round. I did good for the first 7 days, and then I kind of fell off the wagon. Ugh! If food wasn't so good. It sucks to have to write that, but I feel like it's important for me to always be honest here. So this brings me to the point of this post- the struggle. 

The struggle is real. It takes place every day. The struggle to live healthy, eat clean, and exercise. If only we were all born with skinny genes. If it were only easy to stay "on track" over the weekends. If only, if only, if only... blah, blah. There are a million and one excuses we could come up with, but really it's simple. To get to where we want to go, we have to want to change more than we want to stay the same. However, the end result we're looking for can sometimes be overwhelming. I found this quote below, and I LOVE it!
source
So, I'm going to start focusing on the change instead of the results. When changes are made, the results will naturally come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment