3.30.2015

28 things to know...

Last week I turned 28. I know I still am young, but I've learned a lot in my life thus far. I've still got a lot to learn, but today I'm sharing 28 things I've learned that I feel are important things to know about life.
  1. You are only in control yourself. 
  2. Some things you will never understand. 
  3. Being a grown up isn't fun. 
  4. The older you get, the faster time goes by. 
  5. Saving money is important.
  6. Your opinion is your own. Don't try to force it on other people.  
  7. Real friends are hard to come by. 
  8. Your mother usually does know best.
  9. Things always work out the way they're supposed to be.
  10. You reap what you sow. 
  11. Be kind.
  12. Never let anger get the best of you. People don't forget what you say and how it made them feel.
  13. Hard work will always pay off.
  14. You are capable of doing anything you set your mind to as long as you're willing to do the work it takes to achieve it.
  15. Almost everyday is filled with new learning experiences if you just open your eyes.
  16. There are times when it will be necessary to agree to disagree with others, and that's okay.
  17. Always look out for yourself.
  18. Love yourself, just the way you are.
  19. Laugh often.
  20. Happiness comes from within, not from others.
  21. Dream big.
  22. When you're having fun, time flies by.
  23. Communication is key to successful relationships.
  24. Don't wait for the storm to pass, learn to dance in the rain.
  25. A pet will always show you unconditional love.  
  26. Being a parent is the biggest, most rewarding, but also the most difficult, responsibility you'll ever be given. 
  27. Be patient. Some things just take time. 
  28. Love hard, but guard your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment