2.06.2016

Grow

For 2016 I've picked one word that I'm going to focus on this year. I've personally never done this before, but have often heard of others doing it and I decided I would give it a go this year. The word I've chosen for myself is GROW.


There are several reasons why I chose the word GROW, but the biggest reason is because it easily came to me. I'm a firm believer in going with your gut, so since it almost came to me immediately when I decided I wanted to choose a word for this year I knew it had to be my word. 

This year, I want to GROW in many areas of life. 

I want to GROW as a Christian, and be more like Him. I want to be in His Word more, and I know that will bring GROWth to my life and my relationship with Him. 

I want to GROW as a wife and as a mother. I want to make sure that I'm intentional with my time, and achieving that goal will require GROWth. 

I want to GROW to be a better employee and learn more to advance in my career. 

I want to GROW my Plexus business. I want to GROW myself to become a better leader which will help me GROW my Plexus team. 

I will continue to GROW and learn to live a healthier lifestyle, and this will also help me GROW closer to my personal health, weight, fitness, etc goals. 

I will use the word GROW throughout 2016 to inspire and push me to reach the goals I've set for myself.
 
Let's Chat! Do you choose a word to focus on each year for yourself? If so, what is your word for 2016? If you're not a one word person, do you set goals or resolutions for yourself each new year? 

No comments:

Post a Comment