It's officially my favorite season of the year, fall! It's the season of cooler temperatures, football, soup, leggings, boots, light sweaters, thanksgiving, and pumpkin spice everything. These are just some of the many reasons I love this time of the year.
I do not consider myself a fashion expert by any means, but I do like to think I have a good sense of style. I try to stay "savvy" on what's in and always make a few purchases to keep my wardrobe updated. Fall is not only my favorite season, but fall clothes are my favorite too! I love pulling out my boots, light sweaters, and jackets. Recently, I've purchased some pieces similar to the ones below that I love for this coming fall.
necklace | kimono | booties | skinny jeans
- Fringe Necklace. Every time I look at fashion inspiration in Pinterest , I am seeing fringe jewelry. It's cute, simple and totally in! Every girl needs a piece or two of fringe jewelry for fall.
- Kimono. I have been loving these since the spring, and finally just bought one for fall. It's a very versatile piece of clothing to have in your closet. You can dress them up, or simply put it on over a tshirt for a more casual look.
- Booties. I am seeing booties everywhere! I bought these TOMS booties last year in two different colors and I love them. You can find cute booties in all different kinds of styles, and they're a MUST HAVE this fall!
- Skinny jeans. Every girl needs a pair of good skinny jeans. You can find a pair at any retailer that carries jeans. My personal favorites are GAP and LOFT, but that's a personal preference for me. I bought this pair a few weeks ago and I love them! I am waiting out for another good sale to snatch up another pair
or two!
It's Friday, and that means it's time for the Friday Favorites link up party! I'm teaming up with my friend Shannon from One Stylish Mom, and we hope you'll join us here on Fridays for our weekly link up- all the details are below!
Love the kimono and fringe necklace. That kimono is so perfect for fall! ~Cynthia | www.myrosecoloredshades.com
ReplyDeletethis is my first time here..thanks for hosting this!
ReplyDeleteb