10.23.2014

Our Trip to the Pumpkin Patch!

Last weekend we took Mac on his first trip to the pumpkin patch! On Sunday afternoon we ventured down to the Orr Family Farm and had such a fun day with our little man. I knew going to the pumpkin patch was a new tradition I wanted to start this year with him, and it's something I think we'll continue to do for years to come. Next year, Mac will enjoy it even more because he'll be bigger and able to participate more in all the activities.


My parents, and sister & brother in-law drove down for the day and went with us. Mac had an exciting day and got to do lots of fun things! He had his first merry go'round ride with Queenie, Poppie, and Aunt KK. He went to the petting zoo and Poppie let him pet a goat. Daddy and Mac went down a slide for the first time. We played tick tack toe with tiny pumpkins, and went through a corn maze. Mac had his first hayride, and picked out his first little pumpkin. It was a fun filled day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment