12.14.2014

Thanksgiving

I know everyone is now in full blown Christmas mode, but I also know if I don't post this I will kick myself for it later. Our Thanksgiving was very low key and different this year. We actually hosted Thanksgiving at our house for the first time! My parents came to our house Wednesday evening, stayed overnight, and we had a very casual dinner Thursday afternoon. Mac had an unusual night that Wednesday, and we were up every hour on the half hour, so this mama was tired Thanksgiving morning. My mom and I did the local Turkey Trot 5K Thursday morning, and then came home to prepare the meal. It was the perfect fit for Mac's first turkey day!

Mac HATED the turkey leg, and wouldn't even pretend to like it for a pic. I don't know what it was, but he pouted up almost instantly when we gave it to him. But he did like the sweet potatoes, green beans, and stuffing. The boy loves his food, and really likes when he can eat what everyone else is eating.

That's our Thanksgiving in a nutshell. I hope you and your loved ones had a great Thanksgiving too!

No comments:

Post a Comment