2.02.2015

January Wrap-Up.

2015 is now well on it's way! January was pretty low key around our house. Nothing too exciting going on. Mac did start to pull up and is walking as long as he's holding on to something. Clete and I attended the Garth Brooks concert in Tulsa with my sister, brother in-law, mom, and a friend. If you're a country music fan of Garth from the 90's, it's a must see! Mac and I took our first trip without daddy, and I attended the Mamarazzi Workshop in Tulsa. Here are a few of my favorite snap shots from the month.

Mac can be such a big boy at times. He loves playing in his room with all his toys. He can also be a little wild man and quite ornery!

GARTH was well worth the wait!

Mac is eating more table food and learning new textures and tastes. It can be entertaining to watch him eat. He also can be the sweetest little boy! He has his mama's heart!


All pictures above were taken with my iPhone. I'm hoping to snap some better pics with my dslr camera this month since I've now had mamarazzi training. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment