At the beginning of the month, we officially listed our house with a realtor and it sold within 2 days! We'll be moving to our new house later this month, and there will be more to come on that in another post. We've found the perfect home for our family to settle and grow in for several years to come!
My sister and I had a GNO and went to see Miranda Lambert in concert. It was a great time! I've already been to more concerts this year than I've been to in the last 5. Ha!
We started having gorgeous weather here in OK, and we spent lots of time outside. Mac LOVES being outside in the sunshine!
Mac's daycare was closed a couple days for spring break, so my grandma came to stay a couple days and keep him. While DeeDee was here, we also paid a visit to his great MamMaw Mac.
I celebrated my 28th birthday, and my boys spoiled me. That's pretty much how we ended the month. April looks to be very busy, as lots of exciting things are going on for our little family. Stay tuned... until then, that's a wrap!




Your new home looks beautiful; can't wait to see the finished product! Sounds like a great month!
ReplyDeleteThank you Ashley; yes it was a great month!! :)
Delete