4.06.2015

Mac's 1 Year Pictures

My sweet friend, Kylie, from OK Momma did Mac's 1 Year Photo Shoot a few weeks back. She also took his newborn pictures last year, so it seemed completely appropriate to ask her to do these too. I couldn't be happier with the way these pictures turned out! She was so patient with us as Mac had a couple of melt downs during our little session with her. 

Kylie did a fabulous job capturing his personality. I am so grateful for these little memories that I'll cherish forever of our little nugget. Mac looks like such a big boy in some of these! In some his hair looks like it has a red tint, but I think it was the red background and lighting. He is definitely transitioning to a toddler and isn't a baby anymore. (You'll also notice that he loves the cake!) I still cannot believe he turns a whole year old in just a few days!

2 comments:

  1. The pictures are adorable! I'm doing Wyatt's 2nd birthday in MM. Where did you find that adorable shirt? I need to order one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it off of Etsy! Simply Adorable by Stephanie is the shop I ordered from. She was really quick to get it to me because I got in a little of a time crunch with his pics. Can't wait to see how your MM party turns out! It's such a fun theme!

      Delete