11.13.2014

Celebrating a Decade!

10 years ago... 10 WHOLE YEARS! A long, shaggy haired, boy took me on a date and when he dropped me off before curfew, he asked me to be his girlfriend at the end of my driveway. Neither of us ever imagined that cool November evening that we'd be where we are today 10 years later! 

a look through the years... in no particular order!

It sounds CRAZY to say that a whole decade has gone by since the mr and I first became "an item", but as crazy as it sounds it's TRUE! The past 10 years have been a roller coaster ride, but I'm so grateful for God's plan and that I get to share this life I live with my best friend. We've had our fair share of ups and downs, bumps in the road, and our relationship has literally been through hell and back, but we always seem to overcome the impossible. I truly believe that what we have is special. There are a lot of couples out there that wouldn't make it through the things we have.  

Clete is my daily source of laughter, and someone who pushes me to be a better version of me. He's the best daddy, a big dreamer, a hard worker, and a team player. There's no one else I'd want to live this beautiful life with! 

Looking back... 10 years ago neither of us would've dreamed we'd now be married, living in a different city, and have a family of our own. I'm sure glad God's plan is always best! Cheers to the first decade, and to many more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment