I have been beyond blessed along with my little family. All of our needs are met, and we also get a lot of our wants. I know we are often guilty of taking advantage of the things we have, but I always try to be grateful.
I have so much to be thankful for everyday. I've been saved by God's grace. I get to share life with my best friend, and though our relationship has its faults, we make a good team. I have been the best gift I've ever received, the gift of motherhood. I have an amazing baby boy and he's made this life so much better. Mac gives us a whole new reason to strive to do our best. I have the best parents. I have an amazing support system of family and friends. They lift us up and are always there for us when they're needed. I am blessed to have a handful of true friends who would do anything in the world for me. I have a great job I enjoy, and coworkers that I also get to call friends. Mac has a babysitter and friends at daycare that he loves (and that love him). When I drop him off he's always excited to see them, and I'm thankful every Monday-Friday that Mrs.Cindy was put in our life. We have a home. We have a soft, warm bed to sleep in and running water to bathe. We have a closet full of clothes, and a pantry full of food. We have bills to pay, but that means we have jobs and a steady income to pay them. We're American... and I'm certain I could think of many more things. All of that being said, I AM THANKFUL. Not only during the season of Thanksgiving, but every day.
What if you only woke up tomorrow with what you thanked God for today?
|| Photo Credit ||
My two biggest blessings are my two boys. The pic above is a sneak peak of our fall family photos, another post coming on that real soon.
FOLLOW ME!

No comments:
Post a Comment