For July I was paired with Katie from Mississippi. She put together a box filled with all kinds of great goodies!
It's always a good day when your FPP box arrives at your door! When I opened my box, it did not disappoint! Katie had filled it with lots of goodies- some of her favorites, some local things, and also a little something she found while on her recent vacation at the beach! She also included a local magazine, some of her favorite recipes, and a hand written note telling me about everything in the box.
The box breakdown:
- Shrimp and Grits- Katie found these on her recent vacation at the beach. She said she thought we could enjoy a nice "beach" dinner.
- Snack Mix- This was a homemade trail mix she had made. It was delicious, and so far has been my favorite thing from the box!
- Blackeye Peas
- Local Blackberry Syrup
- Chocolates
- A collaboration of some of her favorite things- Crystal Light lemonade, mini coffee creamers, ranch dip mix, a local magazine, and some of her favorite recipes.
Katie put together a great box this month! I am grateful I was paired with an awesome foodie penpal who sent lots of yummy goodies. I sent Katie a box as well filled with some new things I recently came across, as well as some of our favorites.
Thank you so much Katie for the great box! I'm still working my way through the whole thing, but so far we have been enjoying it all. Keep making that trail mix, it is delicious! I plan to attempt it myself soon. I hope you've enjoyed your box as well!
Be sure to check out The Lean Green Bean for more details on Foodie Penpals, and to sign up to participate!



No comments:
Post a Comment