This mommy is officially back to work! Last Monday was my first day back, and my first week back couldn't have been better. I was welcomed back by my coworkers, and it felt good to be back in the office. I also got "bumped up" and have a new title with new job duties, so that was exciting to come back to as well! I was a little anxious of how the first week would go with our routine at home, but we are all adjusting just fine. I believe it'll only get better and easier from here on.
Mac has adjusted from part time to full time daycare just fine. He loves going to Mrs. Cindy's house! It makes this momma feel at ease when I take him and as soon as he sees her and his friends he gets a big grin on his face. :)
After work Friday evening, we loaded up and headed to Tulsa. Clete's brother's girlfriend turned 21 last Thursday, and we went to visit them and celebrate. Friday evening Mac and Honey stayed with my sister. Mac had his first sleepover at Aunt KK and Uncle Kyle's house! I'm sure it'll only be the first of many. Since we had a sitter, Clete and I were able to go out on the town to celebrate with Kelsey!
Saturday morning Clete golfed, and my parents brought Mac and Honey to me. They were headed to the lake for the weekend, and dropping them off was on the way. I was so grateful they volunteered and saved me a trip back to Tulsa. We spent the afternoon and most of the evening celebrating Kelsey's birthday at a pool party her family hosted. Mac LOVED the pool! He loves bath time, so it was no surprise. I think he's going to be our little water baby.
This morning we got up and around early to head home. We went to church and the grocery store, and have spent the afternoon and evening relaxing. I've also been trying to get caught up on laundry for the work week. This past week has been a good one, and we topped it off with a fun weekend! Hope yours was a good one too!

No comments:
Post a Comment