11.24.2014

Fall Family Pictures

It's been an ongoing family tradition for several years for us to do fall family pictures with my family. This year was a little different because we now are a family of 6 adults, and then we also had a little addition! We had the pictures done in mid October and since Mac also turned 6 months old, we did a combo session of family pics and Mac's 6 mos pics.
The pictures turned out so good! We love them all, and I'm still undecided on which ones I'm actually going to print because they're all great! Ashley Westfall with Ashley Thompson Photography is the photographer behind these little gems. She captured some great shots, and we'll cherish these little memories forever.
All the photos above are copyrighted by Ashley Thompson Photography. 
Do not use, copy, save, or print without permission. 

It was a warm October evening and we were all almost sweating by the end of our session in our fall clothes. This is why my child is only in a diaper in a few of the pictures. You have to love Oklahoma weather... it can be 90 one day, and 45 the next. 

 FOLLOW ME!

2 comments:

  1. Lyndi! These pictures are beautiful!! I can't believe how much little Mac looks like Clete! You have a gorgeous family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Lots of people think he looks like his daddy, but his daddy thinks he looks like me. Lol. I think he's a good mix of the both of us! :)

      Delete