It's often said that the older you get, the faster time goes by. When I was younger I never understood this statement, but now that I'm a mother myself I understand what people mean when they say this. It's true, time is passing way too quickly! Many people warned me that it would go by too fast, and I've discovered that they were not exaggerating. Today our baby boy is 4 months old! How is this possible?
Mac has developed quite the personality! He is smiling, talking, and laughing all the time. It makes our hearts so happy when he talks to us with a big smile on his face. I never knew motherhood would be this hard, but also so fun and rewarding. He is still loving his bouncer, and is also starting to like tummy time. He's getting stronger, and is starting to really hold himself up well. He loves bath time, riding in the car, and watching TV. He also loves to lay and kick. He's a morning person, and always has bright eyes and a big smile on his face when he wakes up. He loves his furry sister, and has recently started to really watch her around the house. He has started to grasp firmly, and likes holding his silkie and toys. He just recently discovered his feet, and he's been grabbing at them a lot. He loves to be propped up so he can see, and has been trying to sit up on his own. He's not quite there yet, but soon! He also very close to rolling over. He loves going to Mrs. Cindy's every day, and going to LifeKids at church. Mommy thinks he's starting to teethe because he's chewing on everything, and also has lots of slobber. He's eating 6 oz bottles, wearing size 3 diapers, and sleeping through the night! We tried cereal this past week, but he wasn't a big fan. We will try again soon!
Mac,
We can't believe it's already been 4 whole months since you came into our life, but we couldn't imagine life any other way. You are by far the best thing that's ever happened to mommy and daddy! We thank God every day for you, and for giving you to us. We love you more than you know!
XOXO,
Mommy

Best 4 months!! Love my little nephew
ReplyDelete